Market Insight Consultants – a Division of Tomorrows Market Innovators, headquartered at NOIDA, India urgently seeks 1 remote Full time Employee as per details.
MIC is a 21-year-old Ethical Market research-based Decision Support Consultancy. One of our key lines of business is to support global companies to get into India and start doing business here.
Our second key line of business is to support the Aviation sector – specifically airports to improve pax satisfaction.
Our third key Line of business is to assist mid-sized companies in India to develop improved CMU (Customer and Market Understanding ) processes and grow sustainably despite a changing market.
The FTE will be required to:
- Develop a social media strategy to enable us to become more visible to:
- Likely target customers outside India ( EU/ USA/AUS)
- Go to Market Consultants in these geographies.
- Develop creative content that reflects the company capabilities and track record.
- Roll out targeted Socia media campaigns.
- Assess ROI monthly.
- Do mid-course corrections in Social media rollout
- Ensure results defined below:
- Engagements with Target group
- Need assessment of TG
- Glide paths to MOUs/ proposals with TG
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, public relations, or related field
- 2 years work experience in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience of running SM campaigns
We follow a TASK Model ( Traits – Attitudes- skills and knowledge )- accordingly we seek
- High intelligence and learning ability (Traits)
- Ethics, diligence, goal focus, professionalism, meticulous (Attitudes)
- Proficient communication skills (Skills)
- Time management and priority setting skills (Skills)
- flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment (Attitudes)
- Stress Handling (Skills)
- SM effectiveness (Knowledge – specifically around LinkedIn)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Power Point, or related applications
- Salesforce CRM or Marketing Cloud certifications
Work Location (This is an important one)
This position will be a 100% remote working position. Preference will be given to employees who understand global environments. Location can be anywhere in the world as long as fit with requirements exists.
General work hours are 0930 hours – 1800 hours Indian standard time (IST).
DWM (Daily Work Management) logs will be required to be submitted.
Some level of stretch may be required to meet KPIs assigned to the employee.
Independent working with a fixed salary based on effort done plus attractive variable based on results generated. Exact salary will be customized based on employee fit. We are looking in the range of a consolidated salary of Rs 40,000/ – pm.
This posting is scheduled to close at 11:59 pm IST on January 10th. This posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the company but will remain open for a minimum of 5 business days. To guarantee full consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter within 5 business days of the Posted Date.
How to apply
Please send your resume to HR Head firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days